Well this past week we went school shopping, what great fun! We headed out on wednesday, and got to spend two nights with Tyrel and Kelly, and then another night with Uncle Jason, Aunt Tia, and the kids! We had lots of fun at both houses! At Uncle Jason's we got to play rock band on the wii and that was really fun! i've decided we need that game now. The night that we stayed at Uncle Jason's house we also got to go see Cory & Danialle's house! On Friday night we had the chance to go to the Party for Breaking Dawn (the new book of the twilight series) at Barnes and Noble. we didn't stay to the party much. But we went to the mall and us girls got twilight shirts! mine and angie's said "love a vampire...live forever" and Kelly's said "Cullen Club". Then until the book was released we went and just hung out at Tyrel and Kelly's appartment. The book came out at midnight, but we waited for a little longer so that maybe the line wouldn't be quite so long, but no such luck. The line was huge! but it did move quickly. we only had to stand in line for about 45 minutes. When we got home with our new books, Kelly, Ang, and i all layed out and started to read, haha turns out we read all night long! I absolutely loved the book! So as for the school shopping, we got lots of cute stuff! i was more excited about Breaking Dawn coming out than doing all of that school shopping.
Monday, August 4, 2008
School Shopping && Breaking Dawn!
Posted by Rob Kelsey Family at 4:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I admit, I LOVED the Twilight saga too!! I'm glad that I read it when all of the books were available so I didn't have to wait! I'm sure we're both really excited for the movie on the 21st!!
Post a Comment