Friday, January 29, 2010

{ January 2010/ early Feb. }



I can't believe we have already finished the first month in 2010. It went by so fast. Only about three and a half more months of school, Insane! This year has just sped by. Since i don't ever write on here i just post pictures i figured this year i would at least try to write a little bit more because we don't have pictures of everything we do and i have no idea who looks at this.

Travis tryed out for the 7th grade basketball game and MADE IT!! He now has practices Monday and Wednesday mornings at 6 am. Woo hoo for him and mom huh?! There are 3 other boys from here in town so they can car pool luckily. His games are on Tuesdays and Thursdays. He has already played against N. Sevier, Juab, and Manti. The team is doing pretty well!

We have now added another animal to our family! :) This time a new horse! We got her from the dad of one of our dad's friends. She used to be a race horse, which i think is pretty cool although then it also scares me to think of ever ridding her. :P She's almost 5 years old. Dad has started callin her Eva so i think that will officially be her name. :)





Since we are now in the third quarter of our 2009-10 school year classes have changed around a bit for me anyways. I am no longer at the Hospital which i REALLY miss. It was so hard to leave after a year and a half. But the good thing is i am now enrolled in Seminary with a teacher i absolutely love and i am learning so much! I am also now going to the Delta Elementary School for one class. It has been so much fun so far. The kids are great. I think they really enjoy letting me know what rules i am breaking. I haven't gotten to know very many of them yet but with the remainder of the year i think i can fix that. The little boys are the only ones that seem to ever come over and talk to me, besides one little hispanic girl who is a gaint help while checking papers.

Angie has now switched into DRIVER'S ED!! Can't believe she will be 16 in just about 4 short months!

Mom and i hit a cow back in December and dad has now almost finished fixing up the car! I'm super happy to not be driving a smashed up car ever if the colors don't match! Thanks Dad!


On Saturday [2/6] our family went over to Snow College to watch Grandma dance with Jean's Golden Girls!!! I love going to watch her it's so much fun!!






Burgin got hit by a car on Saturday. Scary! but she is now doing pretty great! I'm so excited to see her doing so well. I think she's lovin all the attention she's getting. The little ones probably aren't loving it so much. :)

0 comments: