.:Mom:Dad:Tyrel:Kelly:Ashley:Angela:Travis:.
Ashley, I'm so excited about your prom date, and I don't even know who you're going with! I love the blue dress--I think it will look great with your hair! I can't wait to see pictures of prom. When is it?And happy belated birthday, Travis!
haha i am going with alex choules. prom is on the 21st of this month, so hopefully my dress gets here on time!!!
your dress is amazing! JEALOUS!!! I never got to go to prom!! *tear* Send us pics and stuff for sure!!
haha thank you!!! i absolutely love it!! and i will send pictures!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Ashley, I'm so excited about your prom date, and I don't even know who you're going with! I love the blue dress--I think it will look great with your hair! I can't wait to see pictures of prom. When is it?
And happy belated birthday, Travis!
haha i am going with alex choules. prom is on the 21st of this month, so hopefully my dress gets here on time!!!
your dress is amazing! JEALOUS!!! I never got to go to prom!! *tear* Send us pics and stuff for sure!!
haha thank you!!! i absolutely love it!! and i will send pictures!
Post a Comment