Monday, March 30, 2009

volleyball/ snowboarding/ DARE/ Prom

our fans :)
city league women's volleyball team, we took first in the lower bracket thing Trav and dad went snowboarding and skiing



trav and his instructor



DARE graduation

For our day date we went riding four wheelers and then came and ate at this cabin



Gram and Gramps!!


dad and daughter dance
cousins and our grandparents
me and my cousins
me, emily, tawnya, brooke, and kimberlie
me and tawnya
my favorite part of my dress

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Looks like you had a great time at the prom!
Thanks for sharing; it was fun to see Tawnya and Shanney's dresses too. I love your dress!

Kimmie said...

Prom looks like it was a blast! You all look so beautiful!!

Tia Kelsey said...

I LOVE your dress!! Sorry it took so long to write on here! I havent been on the puter much. Prom looked like tons of fun! Im glad your family got to go to take cute pics!!

Rob Kelsey Family said...

Thanks for the comments everyone!!!